Do you know what the one critical and most important mineral for men is?
Are these common symptoms for you:
- Are you finding yourself stressed all the time?
- Find your bruise easily?
- Are getting a nasty cold every winter?
- Feel your immune system is weak?
- Can’t focus well at work?
- Having problems sleeping?
- Low libido or sex drive?
You may be missing one essential mineral from your diet – zinc. At 3Ways we have a quick 30 second screening test that will show you if you may be low in zinc.
Discover the Top 10 benefits of Zinc and how it can benefit men!
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant, helping to boost the immune system and even prevent cancer.
- It helps to maintain hormone levels in the body, which can help with problems like low libido in both men and women! Increasing reproductive health and fertility through maintaining robust testosterone levels.
- Zinc deficiency can speed up the aging process.
- It can improve athletic strength and performance.
- Benefit your cardiovascular health by improving circulation and limiting the effects of heart disease.
- Help to regulate your blood glucose levels and maintain a healthy body to prevent diseases such as diabetes, which is a huge health risk in men.
- Promote your brain health! Zinc eliminates heavy metals from the brain so they don’t build up and cause damage, sometimes resulting in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Zinc plays an important role in neurotransmitters and hormone production, which means it can improve your mood and minimise the risk of depression.
- Create focus by improving your cognition and energy levels. Zinc regulates dopamine in your body to give you energized transmitters for that drive and focus you need to get things done!
- Sleep easy with more zinc in your body contributing to the function of melatonin, a key ingredient your body needs for a good nights sleep!
Source: Top Ten Benefits of Zinc
Want to know how to get more zinc into your diet? At 3Ways we have a professional team that can help guide you in your quest to achieve higher levels of zinc. The first step is to come in for a quick 30 second screening test. Contact us now to book.